The Friends of the Boyden Library is a non-profit foundation providing support and enrichment to the Boyden Library and the Foxborough community. The Friends group meet the first Wednesday of the month (except July, August and December) at 7:00 p.m. in the Community Meeting Room at the library.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up HERE
Save the Date!
The Friends publish a newsletter three times a year. You can read the newsletter online by clicking on the newsletter in the sidebar.
- Free seasonal, educational and entertaining programs for children, young adults and adults
- Semi-annual book sales
- The annual Teddy Bear picnic on the Common and Founders Day mini-book-sale booth
- Discount museum and zoo passes
- Purchase of new best sellers for the library rental program
You make all this happen with your membership dues. Membership runs January to December. Tax acknowledgement letters will be sent for memberships or donations of $50 or moreYou can join or renew you membership 3 ways:
- Online: Click on the Paypal link below
- By Mail: See the mailing information below
- In Person: Come in and see us
If you prefer to renew or join by mail, click the link below and print out the membership form. Mail it along with your check to:
Friends of Boyden Library Foundation
10 Bird Street
Foxborough, MA 02035