By: Kathleen Harney
April 29, 2021
FRIENDS OF BOYDEN LIBRARY SPRING BOOK SALE BY APPOINTMENT
The Friends Spring Book sale will be held from May 13th through the 15th. The sale will be held on the Main Floor of the library. Members of the Friends of Boyden Library will be receiving the invitation prior to extending the offer to general Boyden Library cardholders.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions additional safety precautions will be taken, including:
• Reservations will be for 30 minutes of shopping time.
• Limited amount of patrons will be admitted at one time.
• The sale will be set up in three separate areas on the Main Floor.
• Face coverings are required at all times.
• Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout.
• Social distancing at all times will be encouraged.
• Books have been quarantined and sanitized.
• Grab and go bundles will be available for purchase.
• Contactless checkout available.
The times are as followed -
Thursday 5/13 10-11 a.m. Seniors; 11-7:30 p.m. General Public
Friday 5/14 10-11 a.m. Seniors; 11-4:30 p.m. General public
Saturday 5/15 10-11 a.m. Seniors; 11-3 p.m. General Public
Walk-ins will only be allowed if there is a space available.
Please go to https://tinyurl.com/354pjf7b to reserve a day and time.
Any questions, email the Friends at email@example.com or call the library at 508-543-1245.