Thanks to the generosity of many Foxborough charitable organizations, civic groups, businesses and individuals, the Boyden Library is able to offer a wide variety of museum discount admission passes to its patrons. Museum passes are available to all adult users of the Boyden Library. A valid adult card must be presented at the time the pass is checked out.
- Passes may be booked up to 90 days in advance.
- A family may book only one pass per day.
- Patrons may book up to six passes in that 90 day period.
- Passes may be picked up no earlier than one day before the visit date during regular library hours.
- All patrons are asked to notify the library immediately if they are unable to use the pass on the scheduled date, so that the passes may become available to others.
- The number of people admitted and the admission charges varies from museum to museum.
- Some passes must be returned to the library for use by other patrons.
- Late Fees: $5.00/day -- $25.00 maximum
- Patrons who lose a pass are required to pay the replacement cost.
Thank you to the following generous organizations and individuals who have supported the Museum Pass Program at the Boyden Library.
- Lakeview Pavilion Charitable Foundation
- Foxboro Cable Access
- Foxboro Jaycees
- Foxboro Lion's Club
- Friends of Boyden Library