The Friends of the Boyden Library is a non-profit foundation providing support and enrichment to the Foxborough community through support of the public library. The Friends meet the first Wednesday of the month in the Community Meeting Room of the Boyden Library at 7:30 p.m. The Friends customarily do not meet in July or August.
For more information, email us at email@example.com
Join Our Friends On Facebook
Check out what's happening with the Friends this month.Read The Latest Newsletter!
- Free seasonal, educational and entertaining programs for children and adults
- eBooks on adult Kindles and children's Nooks
- Book Sale
- Founder's Day "mini-book-sale-booth"
- Rental Books of the newest bestsellers
- And through the years of membership stewardship, we gifted the Community Meeting Room in the library which provides free meeting space for organizations in Foxboro
You make all this happen with your membership dues. Membership runs January to December. Tax acknowledgement letters will be sent for memberships or donations of $50 or moreYou can join or renew you membership 3 ways:
- Online: Click on the Paypal link below
- By Mail: See the mailing information below
- In Person: Come in and see us
If you prefer to renew or join by mail, click the link below and print out the membership form. Mail it along with your check to:
Friends of Boyden Library Foundation
10 Bird Street
Foxborough, MA 02035